Whale Infant Scale
- Superior Construction – Engineered core with impact resistant shell
- Deep cabinets – Maximize space and improve organization
- Seamless patient surface – Provides comfort, durability, and beauty
- 5-year warranty – Our exam tables are built to last.
- Scale – measure Lbs or Kilos in one ounce increments, 0 to 40 lbs
- Stadiometer – measure in both inches and centimeters at the same time.
- Optional Models – Hippo, Rocket, Caboose, Submarine, Whale, Engine, Pony & Castle
- Weight and Dimensions
- Reviews (0)
Have a whale of a time with our new Whale Infant Scale. A conveniently located shelf in the whale’s nose keeps instruments away from curious patients and the pad is a full 2″ thick for maximum comfort. The scale can be locked in kilo’s or pounds and will weigh from 0 to 40 lbs with 1 oz. graduations. Measure length with speed and precision on the 38 inch stadiometer. The 2″ thick pad can be easily replaced in seconds if needed. This infant scale will really get the parents talking when they come to visit.